Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer Blogging Challenge! (Waaaaay Late Start)

So, I thought this might be pretty fun. I love trying to do things like these. Also, I need things to do besides just clean while Sullivan is napping :). I'll also be adding a blog about his birth. Probably later this week.

Even though it started on June 1st, I'm going to try to do a few of these. And I'll start where they are now. Go Here: Summer Blog Challenge if you want to follow along as well.

This will be Day One & Day Two. And Day 3 & 4 :)

Day One is an explanation of why I'm doing the challenge.
Day Two is a picture of me smiling. So Here.


Day 3: 15 Interesting things about myself.

1. I used to Ghost Hunt.
2. I used to work at Spencer's Gifts.
3. I have had Pink, Purple, Blue, Red, and Green hair.
4. I'm a brand new mommy!
5. It's taken me more than 2 hours to write this blog, saving/updating multiple times to make sure it doesn't get lost.
6. I secretly know the words to almost every old school Disney song from all of their musical movies.
7. I secretly know a LOT of Broadway musicals.
8. I LOVE cloth diapers. Everyone knows that, though.
9. I clean with Vinegar, not 409 or anything like that.
10. I don't use shampoo or conditioner.
12. I love babywearing. :)
13. I'm an atheist.
14. I am a cheese fanatic.
15. I absolutely love sushi. Yum!

And 16. I believe that everyone should do what they can to be "green" and conservative. Not only is it leaving a better earth for our kids, but it's cheaper. Go figure.

Day 4: The meaning behind my blog name:

I'm geeky. I like girly chic things. And I'm a mom :) My hubby and I always try to think things through before making parenting decisions. Vaccinations, Cloth Diapers, etc. These choices weren't made on a whim!
So, let's see how many of these I get done!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment